Alicia Redmond Ministries
And as you go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils:
freely you have received, freely give. Matthew 10:7-8
Alicia Redmond Ministries has a mandate to teach others how to worship God... that is... how to walk in relationship with God and become the "true worshippers" we are created to be.
In order to become that “true worshipper” that God is seeking according to John 4:24, we have to be FREE to worship. Just as God called the children of Israel out of Egypt so they could be FREE to worship and serve Him, He is calling us to do the same. However, because so many of us are bound by, and subjected to, negative experiences and influences in our lives, we are hindered from living the life of FREEDOM and abundance that Christ came to give us.
God desires that we FLOURISH. To flourish means to prosper without limitations, to grow without confinements, and to expand without restrictions. Thus, our ministry is an advocate of renewing the mind through the word, healing the soul through prayer and the laying on of hands, and restoring the body through healthy living.
Our ministry incorporates praise, teaching, worship, and prayer. We encourage the ministry and the gifts of the Holy Spirit to flow. We believe signs, wonders, and miracles follow the WORD!
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God – expressed in the form of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Lord Jesus, the Anointed One, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, was crucified, died, buried, resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
3. We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God.
4. We believe in the tenets of our faith according to Hebrews 6:1-2.
5. We believe in personal salvation through the shed blood of Jesus, and in confessing Jesus as Lord and Savior, and believing in our heart he was resurrected. Romans 10:9
6. We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the conviction and guidance of the Holy Spirit.
7. We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus.
8. We believe in speaking with tongues as the Holy Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe they are all available to all Believers.
9. We believe in the return of the Messiah - Jesus, the Anointed One.
10. We believe in evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the Christian commission (Matthew 28:19).